Today is my final day at the Evil Day Job before I am on annual leave for a week. Yay! What I should probably spend my time doing is job hunting, but I do want to at least try to be productive in my writing too. So here are my plans for the next week.
1. Read through Touch of a Ghost and see about getting it sent to Breathless Press for their open call. I am nearly 100% sure that is where that one is going. Fingers crossed they want it.
2. Read through the Heavenly Sins series. Finish doing the re-writing on books one and two and do the pre-submission edits on book three. Realistically this will probably take me all week alone. I really want to try to get these in to Totally Bound before the end of the month. Again crossed fingers are needed!
3. Get started on some blog posts for here. I have an idea for a Brit focus series of posts and I would like to get those outlined for posting later in the year. These will be posts about differences between the UK and the US. Any requests for particular topics will be considered. I have a few lined up (schools, legal system, roads and transport – that sort of thing).
4. Maybe also start some posts for my summer release Forbidden Waters.
5. Participate in at least one Wednesday Briefs Flash Fiction.
6. Outline the third story in my Fairy Tales series.
7. Continue outlining book three in the Mermen & Magic series.
8. Try to make a few decisions about what is happening with the rest of my stories! I can almost guarantee that I will still be mulling over most of them in six months time.
That should keep me busy for a while… yes?